I think this kitty is going to be bigger than the baby it is for! hehehe
I used this pattern which had lots of photos and instructions. The most trouble I had was with getting the face right. I always have such a struggle with facial features. Those eyebrows could have ended up looking more angry than I intended. I probably redid the face about 4 times before I got it right. You can see the chalk still on the face where I originally thought the eyes should go. Gotta wash that off before I send kitty!
I used a raspberry coloured yarn with ivory accents - both big balls of yarn I found at the thrift store so stay tuned for more projects made with each of these colours.
Here is a link to my kitty project on Ravelry.