***** This giveaway is now closed. Stay tuned to this blog for a post about the winner****
Well I wasn't going to do it. I wasn't going to participate this year.
I've been cranky.
Really, really cranky.
But I need some cheering up. And you guys all make me smile.
I put together a prize package for the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day (er.... more like week).
How would you like to win a fun FQ bundle?
In the Tawny Bee shop I have several FQs available right now from vintage "80s child" themed vintage bedsheets.
I've got 2 kinds of Cabbage Patch Kids
I've got Peanuts:
And Care Bears:
All of these are not cut into Fat Quarters yet, so they may end up being a little bigger in your prize pack.
I also have a tinier pieces of Simpsons:
And Holly Hobbie:
in my scrap bag that I'll definitely include in the prize pack.
Now to the rules:
- open worldwide
- giveaway open until the 10th of May at 9:00 pm central time
- I will choose a winner then and announce here on the blog and also email the winner (so be sure to leave a valid email!)
- if the winner does not respond within 48 hours, I'll choose another
- I'll ship the prize on Monday May 13th, 2013.
To win all you gotta do is:
- leave a cheerful comment here to cheer me up (tell me joke or a funny story or whatever) that is worth 1 entry
- fan the Tawny Bee Facebook page (and leave a separate comment here to tell me you did) worth another entry
- and for kicks if you're on Etsy you can also add Tawny Bee to your favourites (and comment here to tell me that you did) for one more entry
And if you want to enter more and more and more and more giveaways (totally!) go to the Sew Mama Sew Blog and check out all the links.