I promise to put more focus on the blog for 2013.
Since there weren't very many crafty posts for 2012, I won't break the top 5 up into "Crafty" and "Family" - I'll just go with the Top 5 read posts from 2012:
5) 800th Post! Logan's Upcycled Baby Clothes Quilt (283 views)
posted on February 6th, 2012
4) Macrame Monday: Beaded Chinese Braid (332 views) posted on February 20th, 2012
3) Macrame Monday: Plant Hanger (384 views) posted on January 9th, 2012
2) May Giveaway Day with Sew Mama Sew (1,193 views) posted on May 20th, 2012
1) Macrame Monday - How To: Macrame Sandals (2,927 views)
posted on May 7th, 2012
Hmmm... Ok, so every post in the top five was a crafty post anyway. And you guys really really really like Macrame.
I promise that I will bring back Macrame Mondays starting this coming Monday with a pattern that I have for a small plant hanger. :D
And now, just for kicks, here are the all time top 5 posts from the blog:
5) Sweater Boots! Upcycled Project (3,765 views) posted on November 7th, 2010
4) Macrame Monday: The Ultimate Scrapbuster Rug (4,092 views)
posted on November 14th, 2011
3) How To: Laney's Emergency Summer Hat (9,465 views) posted on May 6th, 2010
2) Squidward Costume: Fait Accompli (15,417 views) posted on October 25th, 2010
1) Angry Birds: The Coasters (16,338 views) posted on April 7th, 2011
Hmmm... again all crafty posts!
So you want more crafty eh?
I think I can oblige!
Stay tuned in 2013 for a resurgence of creative thinking! :D