One of my favourite blogs Sew Mama Sew is hosting a December giveaway day. I've decided to participate this year. I had so much fun entering all the fun giveaways during their May Day giveaway, that I knew I had to offer up something this time.
So without further ado, here are the prizes I'm giving away:
1) Leave a comment on this blog telling me which set you would prefer. (Make sure that there is a way that I can contact you, like an email address, if you win).
2) I will ship anywhere in the world, so anyone can enter.
3) I will leave this giveaway open until December 6th, 2009 at midnight
4) I will choose the winners via a random number generator.
5) I will ship the prizes to the winners before December 12, 2009
**If you don't let me know which prize is your preference or you don't leave a way to get ahold of you, I will delete your entry. ***
I know you have tons of entries to make but, if you have time, I'd love for you to browse my blog. Or just follow me and check it out later.
Some other ways to learn more about me and my little business called Tawny Bee:
I would love for you to become a fan, follow me on Twitter, or check out my Flickr account. And if you're in the mood to shop for handmade items, check out my Etsy shop (although I know most of you can sew, and can probably do a wonderful job at making your own handmade gifts hehehe).
This Giveaway is now officially closed. I will draw the winners using a random number generator. I will send an email to let them know which prize they've won. The winners will then have 24 hours to contact me with their info. If they don't, I will draw another number, and so on.